Everyone experiences pain at some point in their lives. The sensation is a common side effect of many diseases, injuries, conditions, and disorders. But it can also result from the treatment of other diseases and conditions. So, for the millions of Americans living with chronic or acute pain, dealing with it is a big part of their everyday life. But what if we told you that it doesn’t have to be this way?
Most doctors turn to various treatments, including lifestyle changes, medications, and therapies. But we’re here to tell you about an innovative, non-transdermal way to treat chronic pain.
My Kailo Patch Review
My first impression when I opened the Kailo package, was that it was a simple yet intuitive design. The package came with 1 reusable Kailo, 1 free soft carry case, and 3 free adhesives. Immediately after I had inspected the products, I dived right into their how-to-use video. At first, I had a hard time understanding the instructions on how to place the adhesive on the Kailo patch so that it could stick to my skin. I viewed the video more than 5 times and just couldn’t quite get how the silicone would be able to stick to my skin. After careful inspection, I ended up realizing that the silicone peeled to reveal a sticky part that sticks to my skin.
Next, I debated on whether to place the Kailo patch on the back of my shoulders or on my wrist. I tend to experience joint pain in my shoulders and wrists from time to time. On this particular day, I had spent hours doing house chores and was starting to experience wrist pain. I followed instructions on how to place the patch on my hands. According to the website, a successful placement for hand and wrist pain is to wrap the Kailo horizontally around either side of the hand and gradually move it up either side of the forearm towards the brain. And so, I did just that and waited for the magic to happen.
Approximately 5-7 minutes after I had placed the patch on my hand, the pain reduced by about 80%. I felt elated and excited. I could not believe how a patch was able to relieve my wrist pain by simply sticking it to my skin. In the past, I’d gotten used to using pain relief medication like Tylenol and Ibuprofen. After trying out the Kailo patch, this left me with two questions. Is this the future of pain relief and will it replace pain relief tablets? I’m looking forward to using Kailo on my head when I experience migraines.
Kailo is the Future of Pain Relief
Kailo is a skin patch that uses nanotechnology rather than opioids to target pain. Yes! You read that correctly; these patches are free from prescription drugs!
There is no battery or need to charge the patch. It’s designed to boost your body’s natural signals and aid the brain in communicating with disrupted areas easier. Kailo’s billions of small capacitors are made to react to the body’s electrical charges, generating and enhancing your body’s own communication skills.
Each Kailo patch is made using patented technology that is being developed for use in tech applications involving signal transmissions, antennas, energy storage, and bio-identification. Its effectiveness on the human body was found quite by accident.
Priced at just over $100, Kailo provides excellent relief for headaches, back pain, neck pain, and more. So, what benefits and features can you expect from the Kailo patch? Check it out:
- Pain Relief in Minutes: Many people find that Kailo reduces pain within five to ten minutes of application.
- Targeted Pain Relief: Kailo can be applied to any area of the body where the pain is present, including your head, neck, back, knee, elbow, etc.
- Chemical and Drug-Free: These patches use your body's electrical signals rather than chemicals and drugs.
- Reusable Patches: A Kailo patch can last for years if well cared for.
- Waterproof: These patches are water resistant, allowing wearers to swim, bathe, and engage in other activities.
- Up to 90-Day Guarantee: Depending on where to buy Kailo, these patches are backed by a no-questions-asked 30 to 90-day money-back return policy.
- Backed by Clinical Evidence: Kailo's effectiveness is supported by peer-reviewed evidence. In fact, the company published clinical trial results after treating 66 patients for chronic pain. Some participants were given a Kailo patch, while others were given a placebo.
Don't just take my word for it, though! To check out their current offers, click the following link: Kailo Bundles